THE CORE GROUP – ASSOCIATION OF LEGALLY INDEPENDENT ACCOUNTING- AND AUDIT FIRMS
Member firms remain independent but practice in association with one another utilising the Core Group of Service Companies to empower them, to render a wide variety of specialised services to local clients.
Although all branded under the Core Group identity, member firms remain independent and in control of their own firm regarding ownership and management.
Benefits to member firms include:
- A New corporate image and Core name;
- Outsourced audits and training office facilities;
- Free personalised interactive website and social media platforms and the maintenance thereof;
- Free social media promotions;
- Corporate clothing ranges for the group;
- Free corporate promotions and marketing material;
- Webinar en video facilities;
- Free quarterly non-generic newsletters to all clients;
- Free ProBeta Webinar training from first year induction courses to training on partner level;
- Free monthly electronic marketing campaigns;
- A national intranet including all packaged products for the member firms;
- A national knowledge database maintained by the sixteen specialised service companies;
- Free in-house developed firm software;
- In-house developed Tax-, Directors-, Companies Act- and Trust pocket guides for clients;
- Free in-house developed manuals, policy documents and standard documents as well as a standard document-on-demand facility;
- Free interactive workflow software to monitor all instructions from all member firms to Service Companies within The Core Group.
- Corporate stationary and printing including free graphical design;
- Free personalised CQS Caseware-, PowerPoint-, Keynote- en Prezi templates.